DPS909 release 0.3

For my open source class at Seneca, we are now at a phase where we can start creating our own open source project. After both class have brainstormed brilliant ideas, 12 of the most popular ones are created. From the 12 projects, I was interested in two of them. The first one was the SenecaBlackboardExtension project because as a user I know best what could be improved. The other project that interest me was the Turn-based creative writing web app.

The first issue that I created on SenecaBlackboardExtension was a great idea suggested by my professor(David Humphrey), which was to include a details/summary block to show/hide things on the site, instead of removing everything from the website. The first place I thought of using this was the Seneca Services box, since all the links in the box are important but only a couple are used most often, so I decided to add a collapsible view for the links that aren't used as often in the issue I've created.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My third Hacktoberfest 2018 Journey

Contributing to 2048 Repo cont'd